Skip to main content

Guide to ms office 2007

Guys, as most of you are familiar with ms office 2007; I wanted to clarify few of my doubts regarding it. A week back, my cousin who stays nearby upgraded his Microsoft office to ms office 2007 professional. I am really impressed at the new improved interface with so many upgraded features. Using this upgraded office 2007 professional product, he is able to do work speedily and creates presentations in a matter of minutes. We both are freelance designers at the same time pursuing our post graduate diploma programmes in fashion. But unfortunately, my cousin doest share the secrets of the Microsoft office 2007 professional product with me.

I want to buy Microsoft office 2007 edition, but I am still in doubt whether I should go for it or not. I am really in a dilemma. There must be hundreds of bloggers who must me using ms office 2007. Hope you guys will guide me to get the ms office 2007 professional very soon. Another thing is there any difference between ms office 2007 and ms office 2007 professional? As I am a student as well as work, using my PC as the medium, which one will best suit me?

My cousin bought the office 2007 professional product online via buyoriginalMS.com. Is it the right website to buy Microsoft office 2007? I hope this Microsoft office 2007 professional product will help me out in managing my job and studies well.

Facebook

Facebook Recommendations

Followers


Web Designing In Karachi



Haroof.com


Politics blogs

My Zimbio

Email Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Watch online Live TV

Popular posts from this blog

Matric General Group Result SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X - 2010 (www.apnieyesp.com )

PASSED THE SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2010. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED, CANDIDATES BEARING THE FOLLOWING ROLL NUMBERS ARE DECLARED TO HAVE PASSED THE SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2010. ------------------------------------------------- GENERAL GROUP (REG&PVT) --- GRADE..'A-ONE' ---- ----------------------- ( CANDIDATES SECURING TOTAL MARKS 680 AND ABOVE) MARKS SECURED BY THE CANDIDATES OUT OF TOTAL MARKS OF 850 ARE MENTIONED AGAINST EACH ROLL NUMBER IN BRACKET --------------------------------------------------- 601086 (689) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) 601327 (681) 363 (684) 364 (719) 407 (685) 664 (682) 788 (687) 601836 (692) 882 (683) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) 602315 (723) 316 (715) 320 (712) 321 (739) 325 (686) 326 (702) 602327 (683) 329 (70...

Imran Khan sent me inappropriate text messages, claims Ayesha Gulalai

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf MNA Ayesha Gulalai alleged that Imran Khan sent her inappropriate text messages. Addressing a press conference, Gulalai said she wanted to hold presser tomorrow but as some PTI women had a press conference so she had to respond. “I am not concerned about party ticket or NA-1 seat, it is an illogical allegation, she said.  “Among many things, sending text messages is one of their bad habits,” she said. Gulalai said that Imran Khan always talks about turn of people to leave, adding that now it’s the PTI chairman’s turn. “Imran Khan cannot keep himself in control,” she said. The former PTI MNA said that Imran wanted to introduce western culture. She said that she is not the only one facing such a situation, many women in the party are facing such behaviour. She said that when she was in the PPP, she felt very safe. “I am not joining Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz,” she said.  In one of the party meetings, Imran uttered...

Labels

Show more