Skip to main content

Salman or Akshay better suited for Ghajini: Aamir

Awaz Apni MUMBAI: Aamir Khan, who has got rave reviews for his film "Ghajini", says he felt someone well- built like Salman Khan or Akshay Kumar was more suited for the lead role."When I was first offered the film, I was sceptic and felt that Salman or Akshay with a well-built body could do better. But, it was Surya, the lead actor in the Tamil version, who convinced me that only I could do justice to the role. That is how I got the confidence to go ahead," Aamir said.The actor, who turned director with the critically acclaimed "Taare Zameen Par", said when he reads a script he likes to react to it like any movie-goer."For me, the feeling that my hard work has been appreciated is priceless as I go by my instinct while choosing a script. When I hear a script, I react as an audience," the actor said during the success party of "Ghajini", which crossed Rs 200 crore worldwide recently.Aamir said it is difficult to define any film's potential. "I did 'Taare Zameen Par' because I loved the story. I had no idea that it would do the business that it eventually did," Aamir said. The actor, however, admitted that film's success had put him under pressure to deliver better in future."Success is not in my hands. I can only follow my heart and work with all the sincerity and hard work that I always do. I would be happy if my next film '3 Idiots' breaks all 'Ghajini' records," he said.

Facebook

Facebook Recommendations

Followers


Web Designing In Karachi



Haroof.com


Politics blogs

My Zimbio

Email Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Watch online Live TV

Popular posts from this blog

Matric General Group Result SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X - 2010 (www.apnieyesp.com )

PASSED THE SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2010. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED, CANDIDATES BEARING THE FOLLOWING ROLL NUMBERS ARE DECLARED TO HAVE PASSED THE SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (S. S. C.) PART - II CLASS - X) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2010. ------------------------------------------------- GENERAL GROUP (REG&PVT) --- GRADE..'A-ONE' ---- ----------------------- ( CANDIDATES SECURING TOTAL MARKS 680 AND ABOVE) MARKS SECURED BY THE CANDIDATES OUT OF TOTAL MARKS OF 850 ARE MENTIONED AGAINST EACH ROLL NUMBER IN BRACKET --------------------------------------------------- 601086 (689) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) 601327 (681) 363 (684) 364 (719) 407 (685) 664 (682) 788 (687) 601836 (692) 882 (683) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) XXX (XXX) 602315 (723) 316 (715) 320 (712) 321 (739) 325 (686) 326 (702) 602327 (683) 329 (70...

Imran Khan sent me inappropriate text messages, claims Ayesha Gulalai

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf MNA Ayesha Gulalai alleged that Imran Khan sent her inappropriate text messages. Addressing a press conference, Gulalai said she wanted to hold presser tomorrow but as some PTI women had a press conference so she had to respond. “I am not concerned about party ticket or NA-1 seat, it is an illogical allegation, she said.  “Among many things, sending text messages is one of their bad habits,” she said. Gulalai said that Imran Khan always talks about turn of people to leave, adding that now it’s the PTI chairman’s turn. “Imran Khan cannot keep himself in control,” she said. The former PTI MNA said that Imran wanted to introduce western culture. She said that she is not the only one facing such a situation, many women in the party are facing such behaviour. She said that when she was in the PPP, she felt very safe. “I am not joining Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz,” she said.  In one of the party meetings, Imran uttered...

Labels

Show more